Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Elimination Round Bracket

We've finally made it to the first elimination round! 

You'll notice that there are a couple teas on here which have not been reviewed yet, and I apologize for that. While I am incredibly grateful to the wonderful companies which sent samples, I've been having to space the others out from payday to payday. I would have preferred to have everything on hand for us to start, but the school year is upon us and my target was to finish this project before my birthday in September. 

Due to some issues with quantities, I will have to write the initial review and do the first head-to-head battle for that tea on the same day. I'll be a little screwed if it wins, but we'll face that issue when and if we come to it.

This has been a huge learning process for me, and if you have any comments or suggestions I would love to hear them. Thank you for taking this journey with me.

Now on to the Battle of the Earl Greys!



Update 8/16: I had to make slight adjustments in the order due to availability. I had two teas that were supposed to be on the way but I may be unable to obtain them in time. I also wanted to make sure the lineup could move in order, eliminating the skipping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment