Saturday, May 18, 2013

Battle of the Earl Greys

Every summer I try to assign myself a project. Sometimes it's a series of smaller tasks and other times it's a single focus. This summer is going to be a bit of a combination - some writing, some scrapbooking, some sewing, and, of course, a quest for the perfect Earl Grey for me.

Now you'll notice that I didn't just say "The Best Earl Grey." I don't think there is such a thing. If you watch this video from TEDTalks, you'll see what I mean. I'm simply looking for the tea that best fits my own as yet undefined criteria.

There's a LOT of EG out there, so initially I'm going to just be working to eliminate the teas that I don't think will be solid contenders. I want to get it down to something nice and round, like 10, so I can treat it like a sports game and create an actual bracket. I'll post it when we get to that point, and you can play along if you like!

Update: I used this information to create a separate page which will be updated. Please visit the revised information either by following this link or selecting "The Battle of the Earl Greys" in the toolbar above.

No comments:

Post a Comment